- This event has passed.
A Gathering of Smart Stepmoms
February 24 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pmFree
This event is SOLD OUT. Laura has added a second duplicate event on March 17th.
Register to attend on that page. Max 12 women, Don’t wait!!
This ONE day event is an intimate gathering limited to 12 women, who are dating, engaged or married to a man with kids.
Stepmoms need each other. Therefore Laura created this relaxing, “Come Away and Find Help” event for women who desire to:
- Release stepfamily burdens and chaos
- Remove the mask that hides the anger, loneliness or fear
- Receive hope and insight on stepfamily complexities
- Rediscover their identity
Laura will explain how to:
- Step back when Dad won’t step up
- Effectively co-parent alongside your spouse
- Stay calm when the mom is high conflict
- Find stability when you feel lost or overwhelmed
- Love stepkids who won’t embrace you
Tickets are transferable but not refundable.
Adults only. No childcare provided.
This event is now Sold Out.
If you wish to be placed on a cancellation list, or you desire to being this event to your community, please email Laura via www.TheSmartStepmom.com