The Smart Stepmom Retreat
September 27 @ 6:30 pm - September 28 @ 9:00 pm$119.00
Stepmoms, pack your bags.
We are headed to Nashville, TN (Mt Juliet) for a weekend of joining sister stepmoms who understand the journey. Discovering your tribe of women plays a vital part in the emotional healing, finding hope, and discovering solutions to the stepmom life.
PLUS, join the laughter and the fun of discovering your inner fashionista on Saturday night. All details are on the REGISTRATION page
Event includes 4 meals (Friday night and Sat)
Childless Stepmoms will be grouped together.
Pre Conference Friday 9/27:
1-2:30: Setting Stepmom Boundaries: Stepping Back Without Stepping Out
Learning how to say NO MORE!
2:45-4:15: Beyond the Behavior: Understanding Your Stepkids
7:00-9:00: The Smart Stepmom: Stronger Together
We ARE Family, I Got All My Sisters With Me.
Topics for Saturday to include:
- The EX: The good, the bad, the ugly
- A child in two homes: Co-parenting Tips
- When Your Mind Won’t Stop: Overcoming anger, frustration and stress
- Parental Alienation : How to stay connected
- Adult Stepkids: It’s still complicated
- Keeping the Couple Connection: When Dad sides with his kids
- Saturday Night: “Finding Your Fashionista” w Professional Stylist Donna Roland.