Parenting and CoParenting in a Stepfamily
September 21 @ 6:00 pm - September 22 @ 12:00 pm
2 Day Parenting Event
Laura will share with those who are dating, engaged and/or remarried, to someone with kids, how to explore and embrace the parenting issues that are unique to blended families. She shares how to:
- Understand why the parenting is different than in first time marriages.
- Co-parent when the other home is complex.
- Respond when your spouse is parenting out of guilt or fear.
- Unify as a team with successful strategies and structure.
- Determine the difference between an issue that’s problematic, and one that’s, “A Hill to Die On.”
- Let go of the things you cant control.