When "I Do" Becomes "I Don't"
One of the only books to offer practical answers to questions about separation and divorce. With straightforward, sensitive insight, “When “I Do” Becomes “I Don’t” provides help and healing during the complexities of divorce. After 20 years in divorce recovery ministry Laura answers:
- If I get an attorney, will my spouse think I'm giving up on our marriage forever?
- When will my roller coaster emotions calm down?
- What should I do when others criticize the ex-spouse in front of my kids?
- How will I know when it's a good time to begin dating?
- Will I ever be happy again?
- Someone I love is divorcing, what can I do?
- How can my church start a ministry to the divorced?
Each chapter includes reflection and discussion questions for individual use or small group support. In addition, Laura includes fresh insights for church leadership on divorce prevention.