101 Tips for the Smart Stepmom
In this down-to-earth book, Laura Petherbridge offers real answers from someone who’s walked in your shoes–and not only survived, but thrived as a stepmom. Here you’ll find compact solutions arranged by topic, such as parenting, coping with the children’s biological mom, finances, and dealing with the holidays.
You will learn:
- How to better understand your blended family
- What to do when you feel like an outsider
- Ways to navigate the drama
- Keys to gaining the respect of your stepkids
- These bite-sized tips are perfect for a busy stepmom, offering at-a-glance advice you can use today and see change begin
What others are saying:
"Provides wisdom, help, and hope for any woman dating, engaged, or married to a man with kids."
Publisher, StepMom Magazine
"Laura Petherbridge is the best author and speaker I know for stepmoms."
Ron L. Deal
Director, FamilyLife Blended™
Best Selling Author of The Smart Stepfamily and The Smart Stepdad